Gosh, the whole house is being re-arranged so that the living rooms would be spacious enough for the thanksgiving. and duh, I woke up at 10+ reluctantly as my sister had to vacuum up the area, yawns~ And when I woke up, I smelt the fragrance of noodles! Arrr... My father concidencially(however you spell it) bought the noodles from Jurong West market and came back when I was half-awake(: Immediately got up, bathe and of course, ate MY NOODLES! Yum yum, couldn't share with you all bahx, finished it clean! (:
I got something to tell Kenneth! an urgent need to tell, hehe. Btw, I helped him with his blog, every little bit of it, except for the tagboard and music, Let him suffer abit(: Evil me. But he ought to thank me though, still haven't receive it yet. Waits* He posted a mega long post yesterday, I was like OMFG~ So long,
urms maybe my sister and I are going out later cos going to buy something and another reason is, It's fugly bored here. real bored. Everyone is busy with their own work now, except for me. I had done my homework in class(: and now, left with nothing, Woopee. The weather seems fine today, hope that It would NOT rain as my cousins would be here in a while and stay until night! Urms, next Sunday would be the Mendaki thing, I still don't understand. Should we wear PE attire or PE shirt with long pants? Argh, still confused.
So, anyone can help me?(: Tag and tell me what to wear le and get me out of this confusion! Life is full of headACHES for me, maybe and maybe NOT! ohok then, Fazli is now needed at the kitchen. buh-bye! :D