Today, I was woken up at 6.30 -.- as usual, I would arrive at school at about 6.40? Or around there. I was fugly shocked and was rushing through, Omg le.
Then met up with Zuhri and others la and as I expected, they had arrived long time ago -.- Lessons was as usual without wany disturbance, Oh yar! There's one, erms, It was the last lesson and Mr Paruk took our class to relieve Mrs Nair for Library. Suddenly, he asked the whole class to clear our bags up and phew, hid my phone in my pocket(: I think that a girl from 6C3 lost her wallet and probably the whole level is checked. -.-" It was so troublesome. ):
Went home about 3 pm as my father took me(: He took the day off as the whole family had to help with the preparations of my late grandmother's one year anniversary, even my grandparents are here now to help them and cook etc.* Yays frantically * My auntie is even here. -.= Don't tell me my whole relatives are coming here tonight, and I also certainly hope that I would not be attending my religious class on Sunday. * Evil laughs * Muahahah! =]
Okay then, my auntie and mum is chatting loudly in the living room and also considered gossiping? Ahahs, they are actually babbling about NS people, Trying to find out I'm doing here? I'm yawning right away((: So, gotta help them now, * rewang * (: Toodles~