~Woopee, i finally finished put in my music and created a new skin.Okay, who's at home? Well, my mum, sis and me ONLY, at home as my father had to send my brother to Pulau Tekong(NS) le.Now, what should i talk about? Erms, oh yar, here's one thing to share with ya.
Today, I woke up about 1pm(: and was reluctant to, as my family and I had to go and visit my late Grandmother's grave.National day also represents her death anniversary.Well, I still kinda miss her till this very day. I used to go to her house to play the games there with my cousins often and would be celebrating Hari Raya there at her house too.* Wipes tears *
Well, 5th August was my sister's birthdae but we didn't celebrate it.Just bought presents though =P Now, some channel are showing National day celebrations and I'm using the computer here just to avoid it and do other things.Well, i gotta go now and Happy 41th b'dae Singapore! ((: