Thursday, August 24, 2006
Zzz, prelim exams are officially over but yet for PSLE, hope that it would pass soon over time and we could enjoy, ahahas. *Shake heads* Stay steady, Fazli. You can do it. Okays, let me tell ya about the examinations. English was damn easy, I mean QUITE. Emm, sat beside Lok Teng =.= and the miserable Elena. Lols. Why I called her that? She kept coughing and wasted time LOTS. btw Elena, don't take it to heart hor(: And she HERSELF, I repeat HERSELF, said that she was miserable, ask her if don't believe(: Okay, back to story. English paper 1, urms, chose the 3rd question. And for paper 2, Omfg. No sweat at all. Lols, okay. Let's go to Maths paper now.
Its hard I tell you, ITS hard. The questions already like *faints* and many pupils did not finish it! And Kenneth, about 5 questions left blank, -.-" As for me, I completed it(: but got some, just tikam2, Lols arhx. Let's move on to the next day, which is Mother Tounge, for me Malay. Its easy la, right from the Paper 1 and Paper 2. Even the comprehension is easy, can pass la. SCIENCE! [AHHH] It's easier than expected! I was laughing my way through doing it, can you imagine that, laughing through the paper. -.- And just now, SC (Seah Cheng) BURPED, yeah you got it, BURPED loudly. The pupils from c4 to c1(only the pupils behind) could hear it and laughing. I think he was attracting Angeline's attention? Zzz, so pathetic isn't he? Tomorrow is Higher Mother Tounge der, so I would be in class making sarcastic remarks on others, bwahaha! =X
Friendships seem to be breaking apart, I reckon. Erm, I won't be saying names here, but you should know who you are. Why are there people pathetic for friendship even though that person isn't welcome? She would be breaking people's heart unknowning/knowningly. Today is the 24th of August, 31st would be a school holiday because of TEACHER'S DAY!!! Let's all wish the teachers around the globe a happy day on that holiday, Lols. Oh yar, you know on the Mother Tounge paper, I accidentally wrote the 22nd of JULY!!! [AHHH] I'm obviously dead if the teacher finds out, I mean in HOT SOUP. Okay bahs, going to watch the Singapore Idol, Hady and Paul is the most popular I guess, Ahahs!
Buh-bye, dudes! (:
you watched me over on
5:21 AM