Wednesday, September 13, 2006
oh hi.
hey whiteys <3
a few days nvr blog, so I'll write more
for you singapore-wannabees
see, Fazli is good :)
lol.
alrights then,
I will start now.
sunday; 10/09/06
was bored at home when my sis wanted to bowl,
I was uber happy when heard it :D
so, we went to Chevrons to bowl,
lots of chevron-ers bowling but most got strikes, gawd.
and we then went to the reception place to book a lane la,
a lane for 5 bowlers, sheesh.
but i guess it's worth it, 16 bucks for 5 games.
bowl bowl bowl, got 3 strikes and 5 spares, :D
but still can't win my brother, he got 193
while I only got 162, damn.
so, went back, and so on.
mondays and tuesdays bores me
except when there's no remedial and
have contact time >:)
so let's talk about today, 13/09/06
er, today is hmt's exam, and I don't have it
so the non-hmt people went to the lib, frankly speaking,
it really make me sleep.
now I know my marks, lol
for prelim 2, of cos.
English - 67/95 <3
Maths sect A - 20/20 :D
erm, english really dropped from 72.
now I just realised pimples all over my face,
rawr!
well, that's it lar.
ending now.
bye pwners
:D
adios le. (:
you watched me over on
1:51 AM